WRAN & LTE SERVICES ENGINEER
WRAN & LTE Services Engineers needed.
Analysis and solutions to various WRAN & LTE network issues.
Walnut Creek, CA
The WRAN & LTE Services Engineer for KCCTech, will mainly perform analysis and provide solutions to various WRAN & LTE network issues.
Specifically, the candidate will perform the following. Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Provide consultation on technical matters related to WCDMA and LTE RAN Products.
- Verify and analyze of Connectivity Packet Platform (CPP) Traces, System constant, Black Module and Radio Network Software.
- Knowledge with WRAN/LTE/VoLTE architecture, call flow and signaling analysis for troubleshooting and deployment support.
- Perform Radio Network parameter change impact analysis (cells status, alarm & crash impact)
- Perform Radio Network fault investigation, troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Perform troubleshooting/analysis using Moshell, AMOS, UEH exceptions, Business Objects, ESPA and OSS for Pre and Post launch markets.
- Perform KPI Monitoring (daily monitoring radio performance and RAN parameter).
- Restoration & Troubleshooting alarms for LTE, AWS, PCS & GSM, Node-B/ eNodeB TX/HW using RBS Element manager and MOSHELL.
- Execution of parameter changes and neighbor configuration change.
- Preparation of MOP (Method of Procedures) for all RAN Activities.
Requirements: Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, plus five (5) years of experience as WRAN/ LTE/ RAN/ RF Engineer, and/or related.
YOU CAN USE THE FORM OR SEND RESUME TO:
1630 N. Main Street, #305 Walnut Creek, CA 94596.